Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Childhood Case Study Essay Example for Free

Childhood Case subject atomic number 18a EssayWhen I was a claw the world seemed to be a place of joy and happiness to me. There was nothing worth worrying well-nigh. Whenever I cried somebody picked me up. When I did not like to flummox alone, I was always in somebodys army. My father was one of my heroes since young. I idolize him as I grow up and to everything like him. I often ask my father to tell me more or less his childhood experience and he loves telling funny stories or describing unusual situations. When he talks to me about those years, I feel like I see the past through his eyes. I think he was re completelyy happy as a child. Normally in my mind, I would comp are my fathers childhood and mine. My father and I had very different childhood in terms of tender problem, family seatground, technology and education.Firstly, social problem within my fathers and my own childhood in terms of freedom. As a child, my soda water will be pranking out the whole day run ning, laughing and not worrying. My papa lived in a village where the children from the whole village were a big company. They would all play together without fighting and arguing all the time. Heck, my grandparents didnt have to worry about my soda that much(prenominal). They are used to let their children play a lot of hours with freedom without being nervous or punctuate about it. They knew their children were safe. I, on the other hand, had a must lesser freedom compared to my father. backside then, I seizet get to go out and play with the other children due to safety reasons. My parents were very terrified of this worlds dangers. In fact, there werent many children to play with in streets compared to the good old days. I get to go the playground to play once awhile but there were so few to play with.Next, our family background was also very different in terms of social status and financial status. My pop music was born a year later after my countrys independence, so te chnically he was the 1st generation of official Malaysian in Malaysia. My country is also a racial country so long story short, my dad had social status issues with other races during his childhood. When he was 10, my dad experienced things that no child should which was the May 13th Incident. The May 13th incident refers to the Sino-Malay sectarian fury in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, in which many Malaysian-Chinese died in1969. I can only imagine how terrifying it was for my dad to live through that incident as a child.I, however, lived peacefully as a Malaysian-Chinese without such incident. During my generation, my social status has already develop stability, my race was recognize as the 3 main races in Malaysia. I also have a good financial support as a child compared to my father. Back then my grandfather was an immigrant from China, owning a small business to raise his family. My father did not receive much financial as a child. During elementary school, my father had to help ou t with my grandfathers business. Im consider very fortunate as my father worked hard to ensure that my childhood did not have to be like his.Then, the advancement of science and technology effect both my dads childhood and my own in terms of entertainment. Back then the time where video games were like projectile science and cellphones where as big as bricks. Entertainment in technology wasnt really operable at my dads childhood thus explaining the big company of children playing outside all the time, but it didnt mean it didnt exist in that time. Back then, my dad really enjoyed hearing to the radio. The radio was practically the main source of entertainment in terms of technology it had music, podcast, news and and so on My dad was considered lucky to even have a colored television in his own bag and there was not much to watch as well.I, in my childhood days, had the privilege of watching Disney bear on my decoder with my cartoons. In addition, technology was my source of e ntertainment with my game consoles and televisions. Which also the cause of me not going out that much as a child. Technology allow my childhood to not extremity the company of the other, to play with. Communication was also much better thanks to technology. During elementary, affordable cellphones were available where my dad can contact me at any time. The same couldnt be said for my dad back then, as owning cellphone was considered a luxury.Lastly, people say education is key to every childhood, but in that sense both my father and I had very different education environment and background in our childhood. My dad, back then, lived where education is very scarce. They werent many schools near where my dad lived. My grandmother had to cycle my dad to his school to drop off and pick up daily. If that isnt badenough, my father had to have exceptional classes at the Chinese temple nearby just to learn Mandarin. During my time, my country has already development an effective educatio n transcription to follow. Many schools were also available during that time. Mandarin is actually implemented into the educational system as a subject taught in public schools. Im glad that Im fortunate enough to have these facilities in my grasp in my childhood.Childhood is free from cares. There are no duties and responsibilities on the shoulders of a child. A child eats drinks, sleeps and plays. When he eats a gear up of bread, he does not think from where it comes. His father alone knows that. Even when someone dies in the family, a child is not touched. As child lives in a bliss of ignorance and innocence. Despite the differences in our childhood, my dad and I both enjoyed part of our childhood and we will cherish these moments for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment